Chronic pain and difficulty sleeping are common reasons people turn to CBD. When Joy Smith, the founder of Joy Organics, found herself suffering from both of these issues, like many others she turned to CBD to help naturally ease her pain and sleep issues. After trying several of the biggest names in CBD on the market, she was disappointed to find that only one helped her find relief. It was then she knew she wanted to make a difference.
Joy Organics was created to offer a CBD product that actually works. With a mission to help others by creating the purest organic and bioavailable full spectrum cannabinoid products on the market that people can actually afford, Joy Organics is fulfilling exactly what they set out to do. With a long-term goal of becoming one of the most recognized and respected brands in the cannabis industry, the products produced by Joy Organics are designed to meet these high expectations.
All CBD products are not created equal. This was something that was clear to Joy from the beginning, which is exactly why she set her standards high from the get-go. Joy Organics employs a 7-step process to create some of the highest quality CBD products available on the market today. The step-by-step process involved in creating Joy Organics products includes:
1. Organic Hemp: All hemp used to make Joy Organics products is organically grown in Colorado using strict, state-of-the-art sustainable farming practices.
2. Raw Hemp Processing: After harvest, hemp plants are properly cured, dried, and then stored in a warehouse. When a plant is needed for production, it is ground into a coarse powder, where it is then shipped to the Joy Organics’ processing center located in Colorado.
3. Proprietary Extraction and Solids Separation: A proprietary hemp extraction and purification process is used, ensuring that all cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids are preserved. Once this full-spectrum oil is extracted, it is then pressed to ensure all plant matter is completely removed from the oil.
4. Distillation: Once the oil is processed, it is then distilled to separate the hemp extract from the food grade ethanol that was used during extraction.
5. Removal of THC and Other Compounds: To ensure there are absolutely zero traces of THC in their products, Joy Organics uses proprietary technology to remove any THC still present in their oil. Other compounds that are removed during this process include chlorophyll, wax, and any plant matter still present after the purification process.
6. In-House and Third-Party Lab Testing: All finished products are first tested in-house for quality and potency. When a batch passes, it receives a Certificate of Analysis and a Certification of Quality Assurance that is available to customers. Third-party lab testing is also conducted on a monthly basis to ensure the certificates are correct.
7. Increased Bioavailability Through Nano Emulsion Technology: The last step in the creation of Joy Organics products includes nano emulsion technology that helps to increase their bioavailability. This allows for their particles to be 25-60 nanometers in size, compared to 150-5000 nanometers in their competitor’s products. The smaller size of these particles allows for quicker and more effective absorption in the body.
The unique 7-step process employed by Joy Organics is used to create Joy’s vision of offering some of the best CBD products available on the market today.
Joy Organics high-quality line of products is simple. A tincture, two softgel options, a salve, and a couple products for your pets. Exactly what you would ever need to make CBD a regular part of your wellness routine.
Joy Organics CBD Oil Tinctures come in four sizes (250mg-1500mg) and four different flavors (natural, mint, orange, and lemon). These tinctures offer the quickest results of all their products, with a recommended dosage of 1-4 droppers/day.If you’d rather take your CBD in capsule form (as easy as taking your morning supplements), there are two options for soft gel capsules. The nano emulsion technology used to make their products means that these CBD softgels are more quickly absorbed into the bloodstream for faster results. Joy Organics CBD Softgels are available in 10mg or 25mg doses.
For those interested in extra relief of pain and inflammation, Joy Organics CBD Softgels with Curcumin are formulated specifically for chronic pain. Curcumin, a powerful compound found in turmeric, is widely known for its effects on inflammation and pain management. Combined with the pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory properties of CBD, these softgels are the perfect pick for anyone interested in natural pain management.Anyone suffering from skin conditions like eczema or acne, joint pain, or muscle soreness should take a look at Joy Organics CBD Salve. It’s applied topically and absorbed through the skin for targeted relief that is fast-acting and thoroughly relieving. It’s non-greasy and made with a simple list of all-natural ingredients.If you’re a pet owner and are interested in the benefits of CBD for pets, you’ll be pleased to find that Joy Organics offers CBD Dog Treats and CBD Oil Tincture for Pets. Each treat contains 2mg CBD, offering the same relief for your pup that you experience with CBD. Cat lovers stay tuned. Joy Organics is busy creating treats for your feline friends as well. Their Pet Tincture can be added directly to your furry friend’s food or directly into their mouth.
In a market where CBD products are emerging almost every day, Joy Organics stands out as a company committed to bringing you some of the highest-quality, full-spectrum CBD you can find. This family-run business (complete with kids, dogs, grandkids, and grand dogs) is dedicated not only to creating the best CBD products available, but also to giving back.
One of Joy’s greatest passions is helping others in need and is truly happiest when serving others. From helping the homeless and raising money for hungry children to giving away her products to those in need, Joy’s steadfast devotion to giving back is an integral part of Joy Organics itself.
Experience the Joy Organics difference for yourself. Each product is 100% THC-free, comes with a 30-day money back guarantee, and is shipped for free anywhere in the US.
The post Experiencing the Joy of Joy Organics (Joy Organics Review + Coupon!) appeared first on CBD School.
Introverts enjoy creative solo pursuits over social engagements—and the right cannabis strains can complement these characteristics. Here are seven picks.
Growing cannabis is really just half the journey—after harvest, you’ll need to dry and cure it. Here are some tips for those with a limited amount of space.
The post How to Set Up a Small-Space Drying Room for Your Cannabis Harvest appeared first on Leafly.
More than 5,000 patients are now being served by the state's nine dispensaries.
The post Two Weeks In, Louisiana’s Medical Marijuana Program Is Thriving appeared first on Leafly.